73-1117 HAMO ST Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
| MLS: 632488
| Taxkey: 3-7-3-55-17 | Residential
Subdivision: Kona Hills Estates Subdiv
Roads: Curbs/Gutters, Private, Paved, Street Lights
Additional Info: Pet on Property
Bathrms: 2 [Full], 1 [Half]
Unit Descr: Single Family Home
View: Coastline, Ocean, Ocean Horizon, Sunset
Enjoy fabulous ocean and sunset views from this resort style home in the prestigious gated community of Kona Hills. You will be transformed into a lush Hawaiian Paradise Experience with tons of Privacy.
Mahogany pocket doors slide out of sight to extend the indoor living outdoors to a fabulous covered lanai and gorgeous swimming pool and spa offering Hawaiian living at it's best!
- Photo Voltaic Net Metering System
- Carved Entry Door
- Quartzite Entry Pathway
- Natural Travertine Floors throughout
- Vaulted Ceilings with Architectural Hawaiian Design with recessed and hanging light fixtures, ceiling fans.
- Open Floor Plan for excellent entertaining.
- NEW, updated Kitchen with Gourmet Gas Range, Granite Counters, NEW Stainless Dishwasher, New Stainless Refrigerator and Custom Made Cabinetry.
- Center Kitchen Island with built-in book cases and plenty of storage.
- Open Dining area inside and out on Lanai through hideaway doors for easy open living.
- Three Bedrooms (one currently used as an office)
- Plus a Large Media Room
- 2-1/2 Baths
- Freshly painted interior
- Large Master Suite opens out to Lanai with excellent ocean views.
- Master Bath with huge walk-in marble shower
- Full Laundry Room
- Roof is special Ceramic Japanese Tile - Lifespan as much as 100 years
- Infinity edge salt water pool with over flow hot tub to watch those perfect Hawaiian Sunsets!
- One Acre lot is fully landscaped - Gorgeous Tropical Landscaping and an orchard area that offers fruit trees, bananas, grapefruit, oranges, lemons and lime all producing trees.
Owner occupied with dog. 24 hour notice preferred but may be able to accommodate shorter notice. Pictures coming soon. The information herein may contain inaccuracies and is provided without warrant or guarantee of any kind. Agents and buyers must independently verify an information they deem material or important to their purchase or any offered price there under. Square footage should be confirmed by an appraisal report. Property boundaries should be confirmed by surveyor
Mamalahoa Highway to Hamo Street (Kona Hill Estates Subdivision). Come through gates and proceed down Hamo Street. Property on right.
Internet Avail: Cable, DSL
Power: Gas, Solar/Photovoltaic, Underground
Water Feat: Other (remarks)
Pool: In Ground, Pool Equip, Plaster, Spa/Hot Tub
Topography: Fairly Level, Gentle Slope
Appliances: Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
Washer/Dryer: Dryer, Front Load, Washer
Other Features: Ceilings-9'+, Ceiling-Vaulted, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Sprinkler System-Lawn, Office
Assessed Bldg: $1,116,800
Terms Accept.: Cash, Conventional, FHA
Randy A Ripley (R(S)) GRI, SRES RS-78412
||Elite Pacific Properties LLC RB-18825
4211 Waialae Ave #106 Honolulu,
This information has been supplied by third parties and has not been independently verified by Hawaii Information Service and is, therefore, not guaranteed.